Request for Proposals
Request for Proposals:
Athensmade Logo Design and Brand Identity Pack Development
- Re-issued June 12, 2018 with revision:
- No Athensmade logo design outlines/proofs/examples required in proposal. We do still want to see examples of past work.
- Due Tuesday, July 10, 2018 by 5:00 p.m. EST.
As a nonprofit, Athensmade’s sole goal is to serve as an advocate, connector and catalyst for our local creative, artisan and entrepreneurial businesses. We work to amplify the brand of Athens by telling the stories of our local creative businesses. We host classes and labs to help local businesses learn from one another, and we connect businesses to the many resources available to them locally—our local government, the local colleges and universities, other nonprofits, other businesses. We then link our artisans and entrepreneurs back to our local schools and students, helping cultivate our next generation of talent. By keeping our focus locally first, we hope to continue working to grow the brand for Athens, luring more creative businesses and individuals to our community in the years to come.
Our Tagline is “Amplifying Brands. Attracting Talent.”
Request for Proposal
Athensmade is accepting proposals to design a new logo for our organization and develop an associated brand identity pack. A key component of this project is understanding the objectives and the work to be done under Athensmade to create a graphic that will best represent the nonprofit. The graphics will be matched with the organization name “Athensmade.”
Scope of Work
The scope of the project will extend from concept to completion. Deliverables include:
- Logo (in multiple file formats)
- Brand Identity Pack including style guide, color treatments, & approved fonts—print and web
- Designer to provide 2-3 concepts for review
Specific Design Requirements
- Simple modern design including fluid design elements that help reinforce the idea of trust and inclusiveness.
- A maximum of 3 colors (monotone design is acceptable)
This is an open and competitive process for all qualified freelance graphic designers.
Submissions will be accepted until 5:00PM EST on Friday, June 1st, 2018. Proposals received
after June 1st will not be considered. The proposal should include the following information:
- Proof of qualifications (resume, client recommendations, etc.)
- Case studies/examples of work
- Written explanation of design proofs and creative brief
- Proposed Timeframe showing how much time will be spent on various aspects of scope: design, production and consultation
- Proposed Budget
All proposals should be submitted in pdf format to email@example.com